Taking Your Business Online
This workshop is designed to give you the knowledge, strategies and tools to grow your business online.
The topics covered include:
· Operating your Business in a Digital World: How digital technologies are impacting the way businesses operate.
· Digital Strategy: What a digital strategy is and the elements you need to consider when developing your digital strategy.
· Website Best Practice: Comparing your website against best practice and what improvements you need to make.
· Ecommerce: Investigating the different ways your business can sell online.
· Mobile Apps: How mobile apps can support your business operations.
· Business Processes Automation: Automating business processes to increase efficiencies within your business.
· Risk Management: Protecting your business in a digital world.
Please note: Face to face workshop will be held at Martin. J. Hynes under Covid conditions.
The Business Resilience program is specifically designed to assist small businesses suffering the impacts of the COVID-19 crisis. This program provides members access to attend workshops on business topics such as social media, websites and selling online, business branding, content and design, and online marketing.
Remote mentoring sessions (telephone, Skype etc.) are being offered to clients during the Coronavirus pandemic. This free program is available to all Southern Grampians Businesses
Upskill My Business connects you to short courses, online events and resources from the state’s top education providers and industry experts. Courses on offer can help you regain ground to find more customers, better manage cash flow or just prepare for new market conditions.